Isn’t all telemarketing much the same? No. Matching the right sort of telemarketing to your objectives is the key to success. Regular telemarketing will fail if your objective demands experience-based telemarketing. KMA One provides a range of specialized telemarketing resources to match not only the specific target market but also the specific objective of your project. 1. […]
Conversion optimization is the holy grail of marketing because it results in outcomes that directly fulfill specific business objectives. So, how do successful marketers do it? Here are five, easy to implement tips that can help transform your marketing and sales strategy into a high converting one.
Sales is the life blood of an organization. It’s the heart that pumps new, fresh revenue through the veins of the company keeping it healthy and alive. The heart only has one function – so why does your sales organization have so many? Statistics have shown that sales reps only spend on average 15% actually selling their products to a prospect; the other 85% of the time is spent prospecting, answering proposals, creating their own marketing campaigns and materials.
We’ve all heard the term “Multichannel Marketing” – and as sales and marketing professionals do we really understand not only what it means but also how to correctly deploy a best fit strategy for our organization?